SPEEDY BRITE Organic Wheel & Tire Acid Cleaner
• Quickly Removes grease, road grime and brake dust
• Contains strong organic acids which clean & brighten w/o excess scrubbing
• Removes water spots, safe for glass & paint
SPEEDY BRITE is a low Ph organic acid that performs like a traditional acid. It is non-corrosive to skin and metal per DOT/TDG test protocol, non-fuming and is DOT “Non-Regulated”. SPEEDY BRITE safely removes grease, road grime, light oxidation, and brake dust from metal, paint and other hard surfaces. Safe on all types of wheels including clear coated, painted, aluminum, polished and anodized. Great for removing water spots. New technology chemically embraces and lifts mineral deposits and protect surface from future water spots.
NOTE: SPEEDY BRITE can be used to replace HCL acid in many applications and offers significant performance advantages vs. acids such as phosphoric, citric, hydroxyacetic, sulfamic, oxalic, etc. with regards to removal of calcium, lime and rust.
Wheels & Rims 4 : 1
Water Spot Remover 4 : 1
Diamond Plate 4 : 1
Car & Truck Washing 99 : 1
Eye protection is recommended.
- Test an inconspicuous spot for surface compatibility.
- Mix 1 part product with 4 parts water.
- For best result, wet wheel and surrounding areas before applying product.
- Spray product directly on the surface and let dwell for 30 seconds.
- For extremely dirty wheels and tires, agitate with a soft brush or sponge.
- Thoroughly pressure rinse wheel and surrounding surfaces.
- When cleaning tire, also apply alkaline cleaner to wheel to neutralize any traces of acid remaining on wheel.
NOTE: DO NOT allow product to dry on surface. Wear protective glasses and gloves when using product.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Avoid contact with eyes and do NOT swallow. Do NOT take internally. Keep container closed when not in use. Wear chemical splash goggles and acid resistant gloves. Wash thoroughly after handling. Wash contaminated clothing thoroughly before reuse. Do not mix with chlorine products, caustic products or any other chemical. Read MSDS before using.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment advice.
IF EYES CONTACTED: Flush eyes immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor, or go for treatment advice.
IF IRRITATED: Get medical attention. Remove contaminated clothing and launder before reuse.
IF INHALED: If breathing is difficult, remove to fresh air. If symptoms persist, consult a physician and get medical attention.
IF SWALLOWED: Do not induce vomiting. If fully conscious, give 3-4 glasses of water. Get immediate medical attention. Never gives fluids if unconscious or convulsing.
We Also Recommend